Friday, December 27, 2013

Independence Day Macaroons!

Happy Independence Day, Philippines!

It's officially my first holiday as an employee, but don't get me wrong, I wasn't just lying around and catching up on sleep like most people on holidays. I was actually out on duty for a job fair. 

Being the Recruitment-in-Charge, I organized and arranged for our attendance to the annual Independence Day job fair this year. It was definitely a first for me, being the one doing the interview instead of being the applicant. 

Not only have I learned so much from the experience, I also got to know my colleagues better. 

What I remember most about this day is also the fact that the company car that we were using while we were headed home accidentally backward-bumped another vehicle. :O

Thank God, the whole situation was solved without much drama. HAHA. 

To reward myself for the effort and knowledge I acquired today, I spent a bit of my salary on buying myself two delish french macaroons. 

I went to the little, cozy shop at the far end of SM Northwing, Vanille Cakes and Patisseries. Ordered myself  one Cookies and Cream French Macaroon, and one Hazelnut French Macaroon.

Love it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment