Thursday, July 17, 2014

JCo(ming) Home To Me.

Lately, there's been a lot of talk about a certain doughnut shop, JCo. And you know me, I can never resist trying out a good food fad. Haha. Only problem is, they haven't opened a franchise here in Cebu yet. 

Sooo, when M went to Manila for that week-long seminar, I insisted that he bring home a box or at least a piece of the infamous JCo doughnuts. And that he did. 

To my surprise, it wasn't just a piece, but a whole box of 12 gloriously delicious JCo doughnuts. Each doughnut had a unique flavor and the best part is most of them have a rich filling. Not to mention that the dough itself was moist and fresh. 

I love all the flavors and I love that M made the extra effort of lining up a JCo branch, and bringing them hand-carry style from Manila to Cebu. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment