Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bo and Caramel : The Cafe Coffee Chronicles Part 11

After a week in Manila, M was finally back. 

That day, his flight arrived around late afternoon, so we decided to meet up at a nearby Bo's Coffee shop for a little reunion. Haha. 

As I sat and waited at the far end of the cafe, I got myself this Caramel Latte to keep me warm. Honestly, I wad feeling a little bit under the weather - both physically and emotionally - and the only thing that got me through was this steaming mug of delightful caramel. Your usual creamy latte mixture but made especially delish and unique with the sweetness of caramel will melt your exhaustion away. 

It's been a rough week, and I've had a lot of thinking done about me and M, and I was starting to feel quite unsure. I really don't want to publicly bore you with my personal problems, so I end my post here. 

This is meant to be a happy and encouraging blog to those out there to open up their taste buds to the amazing variety of food. ;)

PS. I loved every warm drop of the Bo's Coffee Caramel Latte. 


No comments:

Post a Comment