Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Taste of La Marea - A Memory of You.

It's been a while since you and I have talked. 

And this is just one of the convos I remember, especially when I drop by at the La Marea booth in SM Cebu. 

Him: You should eat at La Marea. They have this warm brownie with ice cream. It's really good. You'll love it. 
Me: La Marea? I don't think we have that here in Cebu. 
Him: Of course you do! I ate it there when I went to Cebu last year for Sinulog. 
Me: Are you sure? Maybe you've mistaken it for some other place.
Him: I'm sure of it! It's definitely there.

And this argument went on for a good 10 minutes.

Too much memories and too much feels in La Marea's Warm Brownie Cup. [Warm gooey chocolate brownie, topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles]


No comments:

Post a Comment